Matters needing attention when using grinding wheels
We are no strangers to grinding wheels, which are also called bonded abrasives. It is generally composed of abrasives, binders and pores, and these three parts are often referred to as the three elements of bonded abrasives. When we use the grinding wheel, the following are the matters needing attention.
1. Positive operation problems. In daily use, many operators are always accustomed to operating in front of the grinding wheel, because the force can be used in this direction. In fact, this behavior is a behavior that should be specially prohibited in the operation of the grinding machine. According to the operating rules, when using the grinding wheel machine to grind the workpiece, the operator should stand on the side of the grinding wheel, and must not operate on the front of the grinding wheel, so as to prevent the grinding wheel from malfunctioning and flying out and hurting people.
2. The problem of joint operation. In the actual daily operation, there is also such a situation. In order to rush production tasks and work time, two people share a grinder to operate at the same time. This is a serious illegal operation and should be strictly prohibited.
3. The problem of side grinding. The grinding wheel that uses the circumferential surface as the working surface according to the regulations should not use the side surface for grinding. The radial strength of this grinding wheel is large, and the axial strength is small. If the operator exerts too much force, the grinding wheel will be broken or even hurt.
4. The problem of forceful operation. When using the grinder, some operators, especially young operators, use too much force in order to grind faster, which is an extremely unsafe operation behavior. The flat body of any grinding wheel has a certain strength. Doing so may cause the grinding wheel to be broken, or even fly out and hurt people, which is also a prohibited behavior.
When we use the grinding wheel, we must be extra careful and pay attention. Today we mainly talk about the situation that you should pay special attention to when operating the grinding wheel. The quality of the grinding wheels produced by our factory is guaranteed. As long as you read the above-mentioned precautions and use them according to the correct operation, the service life of our grinding wheels will be extended.
happy new year and congratulations
On the occasion of the Spring Festival, Heshan Xuwei Diamond Products Co., Ltd. is here to greet everyone in advance!
Grinding wheel precision dressing
In the process of machining workpieces with grinding wheels, it is generally necessary to use a grinding wheel dresser to dress the grinding wheel accurately. Sometimes the shape of the workpiece to be processed is special, and the shape of the grinding wheel should also be dressed with a dresser. Different types of grinding wheels require different dressers. Generally, the corundum grinding wheel and silicon carbide grinding wheel of vitrified bond can be dressed with a diamond pen. If the hardness of the grinding wheel is relatively low and the processing requirements are not high, a hardened silicon carbide grinding wheel can also be used for dressing. If you need to dress superhard grinding wheels such as diamond grinding wheels, diamond grinding wheels, CBN grinding wheels, cubic boron nitride grinding wheels, etc., most of them can be dressed with ceramic grinding wheel blocks.
Type of grinding wheel
Types of Grinding Wheels Grinding wheels generally combine abrasive grains with a special process, and then perform grinding, cutting, grinding, polishing, etc. on the workpiece, so the grinding wheels can be roughly classified from the perspective of bonding agents. Electroplated diamond grinding head is a general term for small shank grinding tools, which are used in electric grinders, hanging grinders, and hand drills. There are many types, mainly ceramic grinding heads, rubber grinding heads, diamond grinding heads, abrasive cloth grinding heads, etc. Through the understanding of the grinding wheel bond, it is easier to master the use of the grinding wheel, master the performance of the grinding wheel, and maximize the role of the grinding wheel. Commonly used binders can be divided into two categories: organic binders and inorganic binders, organic binders include resin binders and rubber binders, inorganic binders include ceramic binders, diamond binders and metal binders.
Grinding Wheel Safety Requirements
1. The diameter of the grinding wheel chuck shall not be less than one third of the diameter of the grinding wheel to be installed. The diameter of the grinding wheel chuck for cutting off the grinding wheel shall not be less than a quarter of the diameter of the grinding wheel to be installed.
Grinding wheel classification
Grinding wheel classification There are many kinds of grinding wheels. According to the abrasive used, it can be divided into ordinary abrasive (corundum and silicon carbide, etc.) grinding wheel and natural abrasive superhard abrasive and (diamond and cubic boron nitride, etc.) grinding wheel; according to shape, it can be divided into flat grinding wheel, bevel grinding wheel, cylindrical grinding wheel, Cup-shaped grinding wheel, disc-shaped grinding wheel, etc.; according to the binder, it can be divided into ceramic grinding wheel, resin grinding wheel, rubber grinding wheel, metal grinding wheel, etc. The characteristic parameters of grinding wheel mainly include abrasive, particle size, hardness, binder, shape, size, etc. Since the grinding wheel usually works at high speed, a rotation test (to ensure that the grinding wheel will not break under the working speed) and a static balance test (to prevent the machine tool from vibrating during operation) should be carried out before use. Grinding wheels should be reconditioned to restore grinding performance and correct geometry after a period of operation.