What are the advantages of ceramic grinding wheels
Ceramic grinding wheel plays a huge role in the use of abrasive tools. The reason why it is popular with people is closely related to its own advantages. Today we will study the advantages of ceramic grinding wheel.
1. Small grinding force and low grinding temperature.
2. It has high wear resistance (the grinding wheel has high wear resistance and low consumption of abrasive particles, especially when grinding very hard and brittle workpieces).
3. High grinding efficiency.
4. The grinding workpiece has high precision, good surface quality, and good shape retention of the workpiece.
5. The vitrified bond grinding wheel has more and more advantages in the grinding of some special materials such as diamonds, industrial ceramics, diamond composite sheets, diamond polycrystalline, diamond tools, cubic boron nitride, cemented carbide and other high-hardness and brittle materials. It has obvious advantages and has a good prospect in the development of diamond abrasive tools.
Today, we mainly explained the advantages of ceramic grinding wheels, and we will continue to update the article later. Ceramic grinding wheels are considered to be high-speed, high-efficiency, high-precision, low-cost, low-environmental pollution high-performance abrasives.
happy new year and congratulations
On the occasion of the Spring Festival, Heshan Xuwei Diamond Products Co., Ltd. is here to greet everyone in advance!
Grinding wheel precision dressing
In the process of machining workpieces with grinding wheels, it is generally necessary to use a grinding wheel dresser to dress the grinding wheel accurately. Sometimes the shape of the workpiece to be processed is special, and the shape of the grinding wheel should also be dressed with a dresser. Different types of grinding wheels require different dressers. Generally, the corundum grinding wheel and silicon carbide grinding wheel of vitrified bond can be dressed with a diamond pen. If the hardness of the grinding wheel is relatively low and the processing requirements are not high, a hardened silicon carbide grinding wheel can also be used for dressing. If you need to dress superhard grinding wheels such as diamond grinding wheels, diamond grinding wheels, CBN grinding wheels, cubic boron nitride grinding wheels, etc., most of them can be dressed with ceramic grinding wheel blocks.
Type of grinding wheel
Types of Grinding Wheels Grinding wheels generally combine abrasive grains with a special process, and then perform grinding, cutting, grinding, polishing, etc. on the workpiece, so the grinding wheels can be roughly classified from the perspective of bonding agents. Electroplated diamond grinding head is a general term for small shank grinding tools, which are used in electric grinders, hanging grinders, and hand drills. There are many types, mainly ceramic grinding heads, rubber grinding heads, diamond grinding heads, abrasive cloth grinding heads, etc. Through the understanding of the grinding wheel bond, it is easier to master the use of the grinding wheel, master the performance of the grinding wheel, and maximize the role of the grinding wheel. Commonly used binders can be divided into two categories: organic binders and inorganic binders, organic binders include resin binders and rubber binders, inorganic binders include ceramic binders, diamond binders and metal binders.
Grinding Wheel Safety Requirements
1. The diameter of the grinding wheel chuck shall not be less than one third of the diameter of the grinding wheel to be installed. The diameter of the grinding wheel chuck for cutting off the grinding wheel shall not be less than a quarter of the diameter of the grinding wheel to be installed.
Grinding wheel classification
Grinding wheel classification There are many kinds of grinding wheels. According to the abrasive used, it can be divided into ordinary abrasive (corundum and silicon carbide, etc.) grinding wheel and natural abrasive superhard abrasive and (diamond and cubic boron nitride, etc.) grinding wheel; according to shape, it can be divided into flat grinding wheel, bevel grinding wheel, cylindrical grinding wheel, Cup-shaped grinding wheel, disc-shaped grinding wheel, etc.; according to the binder, it can be divided into ceramic grinding wheel, resin grinding wheel, rubber grinding wheel, metal grinding wheel, etc. The characteristic parameters of grinding wheel mainly include abrasive, particle size, hardness, binder, shape, size, etc. Since the grinding wheel usually works at high speed, a rotation test (to ensure that the grinding wheel will not break under the working speed) and a static balance test (to prevent the machine tool from vibrating during operation) should be carried out before use. Grinding wheels should be reconditioned to restore grinding performance and correct geometry after a period of operation.